Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
$45 Shipping Australia Wide.
Due to the high demand of these products, please allow 6-8 weeks for the product to be dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note, due to heavy demand and urgent hospital requirements, there is a 6-8 week wait on all models.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- H13 HEPA HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION
- WHICH AIR PURIFIER SHOULD I CHOOSE
The InovaAir DE20 Carbon Air Purifier adds to the E20 Plus' design by providing precise digital controls for the users' convenience with a total of 20 digital speeds. Filter life is continually monitored and displayed and there are preset night and express clean modes. Excellent for removing pollution from dust, viruses allergens, pollution from main roads, smoke and mycotoxins produced by mould spores.
What is a Carbon Air Purifier?
The activated carbon traps gas molecules and any other chemicals that pass through it. Activated carbon has an immense surface area that allows an incredible amount of molecules to be adhered to the carbon. This means an air purifier with a larger activated carbon filter will be more efficient and will last longer before needing replacement.
- Precise digital control system for enhanced user control.
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.95% @ 0.3 microns -tested down to 0.003 microns at 100% efficiency.
- The only Australian made Air purifier that is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program®.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free aluminium powder coated construction.
- EC Fan offering up to 70% energy savings (6 watts @ 120m3/hour).
- Commercial-grade 6 kg coconut based activated carbon filter for the highest chemical & odour removal.
- High-Flow™ air diffuser with silencer for ultra-quiet operation.
- Main filter life between 3-5 years for low running cost. **
- 34-58 dBA
- Effective in large areas up to 100m ², suitable for smaller areas such as bedrooms or offices requiring a high level of air purification.
- Highly effective in removing dust, viruses allergens, mould spores and musty odours.
- Situations involving chemical off-gassing from new furnishings, pollution from main roads and odours.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
Flexible Area Coverage
The InovaAir DE20 air purifier is flexible in operation and can be used in either single or multiple rooms or the entire home or office.
The filter in the InovaAir DE20 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 6.4m² surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E20 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
Green Choice Filters
Large air filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in an air purifier with:
- lower energy consumption
- longer filter life
- less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership
Certified 99.95% minimum efficiency at 0.3 microns (tested down to 0.003 microns @ 100% efficiency)*
* Tested by LMS Technologies Inc, 2017 (EN1822)
**Based on 60% daily usage over 5 years, or continuous usage over 3 years in environments with average particulate/chemical levels. As operating conditions vary based on levels of dust, chemicals & odours present, and system proximity to major pollution sources, InovaAir does not warranty consumable filter life.
Non-carbon DE20 is better suited for COVID risk reduction applications. This is due to the higher airflow systems without carbon.