Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
FREE Express Shipping Australia Wide for orders over $70! This weekend only!
Orders under $70 - Standard Shipping $9.95. Express Shipping $12.95.
Leaves warehouse within 1 business days
International shipping calculated at checkout.
Travel Safe Pack: our AMD P2 Nano-tech Disposable Face Masks now come with surface wipes and ViroCLEAR hand sanitiser.
Travel Safe Pack - All in one essentials compact travel pack. Great to have in your car, office or handbag. Take with you on your next flight or simply add to your cyclone or bushfire kit. Comes in a reusable zip pouch.
10 x AMD P2 Nano-tech Disposable Face Masks
Individually wrapped (Australian Made)
1 x 50 mL ViroCLEAR
kiind to hands - non alcohol Hand Sanitiser that kills 99.66% of bacteria and germs
10 x Surface Wipes
Individually wrapped alcohol towels (Australian Made)
Pack Dimensions: 25.5cm x 18cm x 1.5cm
Packed by our partners at Packforce, part of the Cerebral Palsy Alliance who provide employment and training for adults with cerebral palsy.
- AMD P2 Nano-tech Disposable Face Masks
- ViroCLEAR Hand Sanitiser 50 mL
- Alcohol Wipes
- Customer Reviews
P2 / FFP2 Nano-tech Disposable Face Masks feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators.
Cutting-edge nanofibre filters are incorporated into a face-contouring design that create an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria as well as infectious liquid materials such as blood and fluids. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt blown filters and are lighter and more breathable. They also maintain their functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Innovative three panel design fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and moldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allow them to be worn for hours. The three panel design unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each nano-filter respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination. 50/Box.
|Number per Box||10|
|Packaging||Plastic Zip Pouch|
• Australian Made
• Cutting-edge nanofibre filters
• Four-layers with elastic ear loops
• Innovative three panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
• High breathability
• Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
• Individually packed
• Latex free
|Face seal/ Nose foam||Nose foam|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||No|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Respirator Style||Flat Fold|
|Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards||P2|
|Filter performance||≥ 99.6%|
|Flow rate||95 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)||≤ 8% leakage|
|Inhalation resistance||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)|
|Flow rate||Varied – see above|
|Exhalation resistance||≤ 120 Pa|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min|
|Force applied||-250 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||≤ 1%|
- Before putting on the respirator, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Take care not to touch the inside layer of the respirator that will be in contact with the nose and mouth when unpacking and while donning.
- Check for defects in the face respirator such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the label side of the respirator outward and orient the respirator so that the foam nose bridge strip is at the top.
- Unfold the respirator while holding onto the edges (again being careful not to touch the area that will be in contact with the nose and mouth). Position the unfolded respirator over the nose and mouth and place one ear loop over each ear.
- Mould the nose bridge wire to the bridge of the nose and while pinching the nose bridge in place stretch the bottom of the respirator to over the chin. Press along the edges of the respirator to maximise the seal.
- Avoid touching the respirator while using it; if touched, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Replace respirator if it becomes obviously contaminated; never reuse single-use respirators.
Removing the respirator
Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the respirator. Remove the respirator by unhooking the ear loops, taking care not to touch the front of the respirator which might have become contaminated. Discard immediately in a closed bin and clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of the RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are specified on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, consult a supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist and Safety professional.
Australian MadeKills 99.99% of other germs and bacteria Alcohol free, fragrance free, non-irritating and non-drying
Helps boost the skin’s natural defences
Reduces the risk of skin sensitisation
Travel and plane friendly
Contains native Australian plant extracts
100% Australian made and owned ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
ViroCLEAR contains 0.12% w/w benzalkonium chloride.
When using ViroCLEAR always read the label and carefully follow directions for use.
10 Individually wrapped IPA alcohol wipes with 70% alcohol. This is an Australian made product that is individually wrapped for your convince. Use the wipes to wipe down surfaces and equipment.
- Fast drying
- 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Generous size
- Individually wrapped
Sheet Size W x L: 160mm x 140mm
- 7o% isopropyl Alcohol
- 30% Purified Water