Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 business days
Shipping calculated at checkout for International orders
FREE Shipping in Australia
Your order will be dispatched within 2 business days.
Here are 7 reasons you’ll love these P2 face masks:
- First P2/FFP2 respirator masks manufactured in Australia
- Nano-filter filters out 99.6% of particles as tested by VICLAB (BSI) 17.7.20 (compared to about 30% for many imported masks)
- Can be worn comfortably for up to 6-24 hours continuously
- Australia & NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012
- 4 protective layers to protect you from airborne virus'
- Cutting-edge nanotechnology, to make them light and breathable
- PRODUCT INFO
- PACKAGING DETAILS
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
P2 / FFP2 NANO-TECH Particulate Respirator features advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators.
Cutting-edge nanofibre filters are incorporated into a face-contouring design that create an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nano-fibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt blown filters and are lighter and more breathable. They also maintain their functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
Fit: Innovative three panel design fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and moldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allow them to be worn for hours. The three panel design unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
Packaging: Each nano-filter respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination. 50/Box.
- Before putting on the respirator, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Take care not to touch the inside layer of the respirator that will be in contact with the nose and mouth when unpacking and while donning.
- Check for defects in the face respirator such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the label side of the respirator outward and orient the respirator so that the foam nose bridge strip is at the top.
- Unfold the respirator while holding onto the edges (again being careful not to touch the area that will be in contact with the nose and mouth). Position the unfolded respirator over the nose and mouth and place one ear loop over each ear.
- Mould the nose bridge wire to the bridge of the nose and while pinching the nose bridge in place stretch the bottom of the respirator to over the chin. Press along the edges of the respirator to maximise the seal.
- Avoid touching the respirator while using it; if touched, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Replace respirator if it becomes obviously contaminated; never reuse single-use respirators.
Removing the respirator
Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the respirator. Remove the respirator by unhooking the ear loops, taking care not to touch the front of the respirator which might have become contaminated. Discard immediately in a closed bin and clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
|Number per Box||50|
|Features||• Australian Made
• Cutting-edge nanofibre filters
• Four-layers with elastic ear loops
• Innovative three panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
• High breathability
• Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
• Individually packed
• Latex free
|Face seal/ Nose foam||Nose foam|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||No|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Respirator Style||Flat Fold|
|Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards||P2|
|Filter performance||≥ 99.6%|
|Flow rate||95 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)||≤ 8% leakage|
|Inhalation resistance||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)|
|Flow rate||Varied – see above|
|Exhalation resistance||≤ 120 Pa|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min|
|Force applied||-250 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||≤ 1%|
|DIMENSIONS||20 × 25 × 12 cm|
Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of the RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are specified on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, consult a supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist and Safety professional.
|DIMENSIONS||20 × 25 × 12 cm|
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary / results may not be typical / reviews or testimonials may be fictionalized.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.
This product hasn’t come to replace any medical advice or can’t guarantee any result