Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Estimated dispatch time from warehouse 1 business day
FREE Standard Shipping Over $50 Australia Wide
FREE Express Shipping Over $140 Australia Wide
NEW ZEALAND: Orders over $200 FREE Standard Shipping OR $10 ExpressShipping calculated at checkout for all other International orders
Innoscreen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests are Australian made
The test offers 92.31% sensitivity and 100% specificity to aid in the early diagnosis of Covid-19
The InnoScreen COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device (Self-test) is a rapid lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens from individuals with or without symptoms suspecting a COVID-19 infection.
- Product Specifications - InnoScreen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests
- Product Features - InnoScreen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests
- Directions for Use - InnoScreen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests
- ARTG Certificate - InnoScreen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests
The InnoScreen Australian made COVID-19 rapid antigen tests include:
- Instructions for use
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing 1 test cassette device
- Single use swab
- Waste bag
- Extraction tube
- The InnoScreen Rapid antigen testing kit involves a simple nasal swab
- Anyone above the age of 2 can be tested (children younger than 15 years of age will need an adult caretaker to help collect the nasal samples and conduct the test procedures)
- Easy-to-use, cost-efficient test that screens for COVID-19 with results in 15 minutes in the comfort of your home.
Expiry: Kit contents are stable until the expiration dates marked on their outer packaging and containers. Once opened the device should be used immediately.
Preparation for procedure
- Unpack the test components.DO NOT DISCARD the box. Ensure you have all components required. DO NOT USE if they are expired or damage
- Gently blow your nose into a tissue to remove excess mucus. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser
- Remove the test cassette from the pouch and place it on a flat, clean surface. DO NOT TOUCH the test window.
- Place the extraction tube on a secure place to avoid spilling of buffer (use the hole on the box or tube stand if provided with your kit). Unscrew the blue cap. Keep the cap aside, DO NOT DISCARD.
- Open the swab from the end marked”PEEL HERE” and remove swab. DO NOT TOUCH the swab tip
- Gently insert the swab about 1-2cm into RIGHT nostril, rubbing against the nasal wall in a circular motion for at least 5 times for total of 15 seconds. Remove the swab then repeat the process with LEFT nostril.
- Place the swab into the extraction tube. Break off the swab handle at the break point. Discard the break off handle
- Replace the blue cap on the tube. Squeeze the lower part of the tube against the swab tip inside the tube 15 times.
- Unscrew the white cap of the tube. Invert the tube then gently squeeze the tube to add 3 full drops of solution to the sample well marked “S” on the cassette.
- Start timer and read results at 15 minutes as per INTERPRETING THE RESULTS section on this page. Results should not be read after 20 minutes.
- After reading the result, place all the used components in the plastic bag provided and dispose into a general waste bin.
Interpretation of results
Only one coloured line appears in the control region. Only one purple line only next to “C” indicates negative
Two coloured lines appear in control region and test region. One purple line next to “C” and one purple line next to “T” Indicates COVID-19 positive.
**The colour intensity in the test region “T” may be faint. Any pink/purple line visible next to “T” is positive. Anyone who tests positive should refer to your local State or Territory Health Department for guidance on confirmation testing if necessary. If you are unwell, seek medical assistance.
No coloured line appears in the control region. No purple line next to “C” indicates invalid